Tokyo Contents Incubation Center (TCIC) was established by Tokyo metropolitan government to incubate seed-early stage start-ups in the digital contents industry.
TCIC provides office rooms for the start-ups at a very reasonable price. The tenants are start-up companies and individuals who have started or plan to start business in the digital contents industry, such as animation, movie, game, etc. TCIC Incubation manager regularly consults the tenants to assist their business growth.
To become a tenant at TCIC, applicant:
- must be a company or individual(s) who has a strong intention and a clear vision for its business.
- must be a company or a individual(s) in the digital contents industry.
- ･must be a company which was established within last 3 years or a individual(s) who plans to establish a company.
- must use TCIC as their main office upon admission.
- must follow rules and policies of TCIC.
- must comply with laws and public morals.
- should be “the entrepreneur” who contributes to the society through developing business.
The Incubation manager consults tenant companies/individuals, providing know-how and information to grow business.
- Finding alliance partners
- Advice on fund raising
- Advice on project planning
TCIC regularly holds events for tenant companies.
- Parties for tenant companies to communicate and exchange information
- Seminars on various themes
- Events to showcase their businesses and products to the market
|Established||August 1st, 2008|
|Address||2-41-17, Yayoi-cho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-0013, Japan|
|Access||1 min-walk from Nakano Shinbashi Station, Marunouchi-line|
|Floor space||Approx. 1,511.3 square meters|
|Facilities||25 Office rooms, 3 meeting rooms, 2 big communication rooms. Internet facility and air-conditioning are provided|
|Management||Bureau of Industrial and Labor Affairs, Tokyo Metropolitan Government|
|Operation||TSUCREA Co., Ltd.|